CALL FOR Solidarity IBAFF 2021
Call open from 1st to 15th of September 2021
IBAFF Murcia International Film Festival continues to bet on bringing culture closer to all types of groups by collaborating with different integration platforms. In previous editions, we have made the inmates of the Campos del Río II Penitentiary Center participate in the festival –by the NGO Solidarios para el Desarrollo–; people with cerebral palsy and related pathologies –thanks to Astrapace–; part of the patients of the Virgen de la Arrixaca University Clinical Hospital –in the Hospital Classrooms program of the Murcia Region Hospital Classroom Platform–, as well as people helped by the Fundación Jesús Abandonado de Murcia.
This year, our call is open to collectives, associations, NGOs or aid centres for people in need, mainly with an educational, social and community aid purpose. The festival is aimed at groups interested in being part of the festival in its twelfth edition, which will be held from June 18th to 26th. To this end, we offer the possibility of participating in a maximum of 10 projects or collectives which will commit to viewing the selected short films and scoring them following the method set out by the organisation.
The registration period will be from 1st to 15th of September 2021.
The selection of the educational centers will be carried out in strict order of registration, becoming part of the IBAFF 2021 database. Participation will be communicated via email to the person in charge applying from the educational center. There will be at least one contact person responsible for the requesting entity, who provides the following information:
- Name of the group or centre
- Purpose of the group or centre
- Address of the group or centre and contact (email and telephone).
- Number of participating students and age range.
- Special characteristics of the assistants to take into account.
- Name and surname of the person responsible for the activity in the centre or group.
- Contact of the person in charge of the activity in the centre or group (email and telephone) indicating availability hours to contact.
- Once the request has been made and the selection of the project as a participant of the Solidarity IBAFF 2021 has been confirmed, the viewing will take place between September 15th and October 9th 2021. For this, it will be agreed whether the visit is carried out at IBAFF facilities or at the specific facilities of the applicant group.